This is to announce that the Kindle version of Ascending Spiral is now available for $4.95.
To celebrate the price reduction, I am running a contest. Correctly answer 5 questions based on Ascending Spiral, and you have earned a free electronic copy of one of these books:
- Sleeper, Awake
- Anikó: The stranger who loved me
- Bizarre Bipeds: What IS humanity’s role in the universe?
- Through Other Eyes (Freshly revised and expanded)
- Striking Back from Down Under
- Cancer: A personal challenge
- The Making of a Forest Fighter
- The Travels of First Horse: A trilogy
1. When Pip met Rachael, she asked why he wanted to learn to play the piano. He said, “It’s so portable, isn’t it?”
What was the real reason?
2. A Viking’s axe killed Padraig. When did he meet that Viking again?
3. Why was Pip born into a Jewish family, in a Nazi-occupied country, while the bombs were falling?
4. Why did Amelia choose to live a life as an intelligent, walking plant?
5. Pip asks the reader to join his team. What does that involve?
Please email your answers to Bob.
Comments on this post are welcome. Go to the bottom of the page to leave one.